Thursday, June 27, 2019

Meet The Team – Customer Support

BluHorn® Media Solutions is proud to introduce one of the newest members of our customer support team, Cristin Combs.

Here is the short bio Cristin provided to introduce herself to you:

I am a second generation Sun Devil of Arizona State.  GO DEVILS!  I started my career taking a break from college to start an entertainment company where I provided DJs/Karaoke/MCs for bars and clubs along with A/V consulting and equipment install.  (Oh to be 20-ish again).  After six successful years, I decided to grow up and go back to college where I graduated with a BA in Film & Media Studies.  Following an internship at Fox Sports Arizona my “senior year” I accepted a full-time freelance position in the production department. After close to 7 successful years in production, I decided I wanted to understand where all the money came from.  I transitioned to the other side of the room at FSAZ and managed all the incoming national advertising dollars and worked closely with the AEs and traffic department to get orders/creative successfully placed and logged.  Insert the advertising agency life and media buying.  I was hooked.  I was able to stay in the business and become a sports FAN again!  My unique background led me back to my entrepreneurial spirit where I can now help my clients with an array of most things media!  Very excited to join the BluHorn family and continue to assist our partners and clients in the best alternative to the competition in their media placement.  Cheers!

Just like in our prior “Getting To Know You” posts, we wanted you to be able to read a little Q&A about our new staff:
 
What is your role at BluHorn?  Customer Support Representative 
What did you do before you were with BluHorn?  Sports Production at Fox Sports Arizona.  Marketing/Advertising/Media Buying.  I currently own cSquared Consulting where I offer consulting services to clients that need help in any of the above areas.
What are you looking forward to working for BluHorn/in the software biz?  Helping the industry continue to shift and move into a more cost effective and efficient to construct and place their traditional & digital media buys.
What’s your favorite feature of BluHorn?  The Marketplace offerings.
Where do you live? Brandon, Florida.
How long have you lived in Florida?  Six weeks.  Just moved from New Jersey of 2 years and previously from Phoenix, Arizona.
What do you like to do in your free time?  Sand volleyball, golf, swimming, playing the guitar (not well, still learning) and reading!
Describe the media industry in one word.  Fickle

 

Cristin will be providing BluHorn users and potential users with the same level of customer support that you’ve grown to know and love.  We are so happy to have her as part of our team, and we know you will love her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment